Sunday, November 1, 2009

2:29am

as i write this i sit, luckily able enough to steal wireless internet on my newly revived laptop, at the barracks on a sunday night, in my 20th and 1/2 hour of my CQ shift. THIS JOB IS KILLING ME!!!! i havent had an actual break in what feels like months. years really. but the fact of the matter is that i work close to 80 hours a week, and i hardly have time to keep myself sane and healthy, much less take care of the important things i need to in order to help with billing, our soon to come move, house hold chours, or even just take care of sam. let alone attempt to train and build a new fitness level. its the most frustrating thing ive ever gone through. i constantly have to do what i hate, in which drives me from doing what i must and love. the perfect sucky situation. and we only have to go through it for 2 years, 11 months, 24 more days! wow.

other than that rant, i have been trying to go to the gym as much as possible. i guess i can credit some lack of not working out enough to lack of motivation, but either way i have a lot of gains that i need to make, and none of which are going to come with out me busting my but to make that happen. im gonna start tomorrow hitting it harder than i have been. i want to purposly loose my car keys so that i have to commute to work on bike every day. i guess 12 miles a day to and from work is better than not getting any in at all.

sam and i are thinking about gettting a husky, as an addition to our family. fun huh? well i guess i am gonna sign off for now, and this entry offically took me ten minutes closer to 6am when i get off work.
dc

No comments:

Post a Comment