Sunday, March 29, 2009

There is always a first

As of now, I am officially a blogger. i never thought id see the day, but here it is. perhaps i am like my father after all. i dont really care who reads it, or what their reactions are to my thoughts and words, but it is something for me to help recap what is going on in my life; whether it be me job, relationship with my wife, my on-going attempts at competitive cycling, or just random rants and raves (for instance the batteries in my compute mouse keep dying, and its really annoying; we all know how expensive dumb little batteries are, and you never have new ones when you need them). who knows, maybe i'll even post pictures from time to time. i'll try to write something everyday. starting today:

Today had 2nd race of the season today, out at Jeffersons Cup. there were some tricky rolling hills, and some fun decents. i about lost it on a corner when somebody cut into my line. all in all though, not too bad. some guys took a nasty spill in the bunch sprint. luckily i was able to avoid it and finish with the bunch. not the postion i wanted, but hey, its still early in the season.
now i have to get ready for another long week at work. unfortunatly weekends are only 48hours. someone should change that for everyone. they are even shorter when you dread going to your place of occupation every week....... sigh. well..... thanks for stopping by.
peace and love
dcarleton

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! welcome to blogspot! now i just might start using mine! you are awesome!
    mandiB

    ReplyDelete