Sunday, August 9, 2009

back at it

This past weekend I hung out with andrew, commonly referred to as mark, a lot. His company inspired me to start writing and/or blogging again. So thanks mark.
On a tangent, he also now has a mullet. and its stellar.

Things have been going just dandy really. Work is work. Racing has been good, haven't gotten all the results i would have wanted, but I'm getting faster and looking forward to a lot of improvements this offseason. And things at home are swell with Sam and I. OH!, and Zoey looks like a scottish terrier now thanks to my artistic dog grooming abilities! thats really about it.

im just about to come off a 4 day weekend from work, where i am in a production called Spirit of America, in which i am playing the part of a crusty old civil war vet; and i get to grow my hair and beard for 2 months. that is exciting, so'll i;ll be mountain-ish for a while.

race season is pretty much wrapped up. i have nearly half my upgrade points needed to go to category 3, so with some work this winter i;ll come back strong in the spring and move up early and start working for some fast guys, maybe andrew.....who knows. some think i look good in black and red... im still partial to green myself, but sometimes tigers strips change...

i love ya'll and ill be updating this much more often now. peace and love. blessings

1 comment: